Planning for your own, or your loved ones future makes sense, and pre-planning a funeral is no exception. Planning for the inevitable may not be a comfortable thought, but the benefit of doing so, far outweighs that discomfort and gives you and your family peace of mind. Pre-arranging a funeral is much simpler than you may think, and we can help you through the process.
Just as the cost of living continues to rise, as do the cost of funerals and their related services. Plan for the future by prepaying at today's rates. We can help you decide what kind of services and supplies you require for the type of funeral you desire. Your prepayment funds are deposited in a joint trust account, bearing your name as well as Miller Funeral Chapel's.
Your payment principle accumulates interest over time to cover the increasing cost of the service you have arranged for. Your trust account is never frozen, and if, at any time, for any reason you decide to withdraw the funds and the accumulated interest, you and only you can do so. (an administrative fee may be charged and withdrawal will void the contract).
Related services, such as News Paper Obituaries and Cemetery Charges, etc. can be prepaid through us as well, ( however, their costs can not be quarantined, as their price setting is beyond our control.)
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Benefits of a Prepaid Funeral
- Prepaying alleviates your family of the financial burden that may be accrued while providing a funeral at the time of need.
- Prepaying can help lessen the stress of decision making on your family in their time of loss.
- Prepaying allows you to receive the services of tomorrow at today's rates.
- The interest on your trust fund is not taxed, (as long as it is not withdrawn prior to use.)
- You can retrieve your funds and accumulated interest at any time, for any reason.
28 Caithness St. E.,
Ph: (905) 765-2712
29 Cayuga N.
Ph: (905) 722 3303